What is Microsoft To Do?
Microsoft is a tool that allows you to plan your day and manage your life. It is a simple to-do list application that can be used on Windows, iOS, and Android. Microsoft To Do makes tasks more manageable. It can break tasks down into simple steps, add due dates, and set reminders to keep you on track. You can share your To Do with family, friends, and colleagues.
Where can I download it?
Click here to download Microsoft To Do on Windows.
What can Microsoft To Do help you accomplish?
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device • Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
- Group your lists together by topic or project Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Where can I go to learn more about Microsoft To Do?
Click here to go to the official Microsoft To Do site.