You can now separate a chat into its own window. This feature is a multi-window chat feature that enables users to have chat conversations in multiple windows with multiple colleagues at the same time.
Here is how you can “pop out” a chat:
- Double-click on a conversation in the chat list.
- Click “Pop out chat” menu item from the context menu for a chat in the chat list.
- Click the ‘pop out’ button in the top-right corner of the chat header.
- Use the slash command /pop name.
- Double-click on an avatar picture.