Viva Glint, the latest addition to the Viva Suite that helps you measure and improve employee engagement and drive business outcomes. Viva Glint will be launched in July 2023, bringing you a powerful and innovative solution to understand and optimize your organization’s culture and performance.
Viva Glint is based on Glint, a leading platform that we acquired last year to join the Viva family. Glint has been helping organizations around the world, such as United Airlines, Intuit, and LinkedIn, to collect and analyze employee feedback, identify areas of improvement, and take action to create positive change. With Viva Glint, you will be able to leverage the same features and benefits of Glint, plus some new and exciting enhancements that will make it even easier and faster to get insights and recommendations from your employee data.
One of the new features in Viva Glint is Copilot, a natural language processing (NLP) engine that will help you explore and understand your employee feedback in a deeper and more intuitive way. Copilot will automatically summarize and categorize thousands of employee comments, highlighting the key themes and sentiments that emerge from your surveys. You will also be able to ask questions to Copilot using natural language, such as “What are the main drivers of employee satisfaction?” or “How do different teams feel about their managers?”. Copilot will then provide you with relevant answers and insights, as well as suggestions for further exploration.
Another new feature that we are proud to announce is the integration of Viva Glint with Viva Insights and the Microsoft Graph. This will allow you to combine your employee engagement data with behavioral and collaboration data from other sources, such as Outlook, Teams, Yammer, and Workplace Analytics. This way, you will be able to get a more holistic and comprehensive view of your organization’s health and performance, as well as identify patterns and correlations between different factors. For example, you will be able to see how employee engagement relates to productivity, wellbeing, communication, learning, innovation, diversity, inclusion, and more.
Viva Glint will has the potential to be a game-changer for leaders who want to create a culture of engagement and excellence in their organizations. By using Viva Glint, you will be able to:
- Collect feedback from your employees at any time and frequency, using surveys, polls, or pulse checks.
- Analyze your feedback data using advanced analytics and AI-powered tools, such as Copilot.
- Get actionable insights and recommendations based on your data, as well as best practices and benchmarks from other organizations.
- Take action on your insights and track your progress over time, using dashboards, reports, or action plans.
- Integrate your feedback data with other data sources from Viva Insights and the Microsoft Graph, to get a richer and more complete picture of your organization.