Do you want to make your presentations more interactive and engaging? Do you want to collect real-time feedback from your audience and analyze it easily? If you answered yes, then you will love the new improvements the Microsoft Forms team have made to the live presentation feature in Microsoft Forms!
The live presentation feature allows you to create, share, and analyze forms and quizzes during your presentations. You can use it to ask questions, conduct polls, or test your audience’s knowledge. Your audience can respond using their own devices by scanning a QR code or visiting a URL. You can then see the results in real time and display them in different ways.
Here are some of the new features and changes the Microsoft Forms team have made to enhance your live presentation experience:
- More space and better visibility: The Forms team has now increased the space for your content and made it more readable and scannable. You can also show your images without any cropping or distortion.
- Treemap view: This is a new way to visualize the results of your multiple-choice questions. It shows the most and least popular answers in different sizes and colors. You can also switch to the bar view if you prefer.
- Word cloud: This is another new way to visualize the results of your text-based questions. It shows the most common words or phrases in different sizes and colors. You can also see the detailed responses if you want to dig deeper.
- QR code toggle: You can now hide or show the QR code and URL of your form or quiz. This gives you more control over when and how you want to receive responses from your audience.
- Full-screen mode: You can now enter full-screen mode by clicking an icon in the upper-right corner. This will hide the title bar and the feedback button and only show your question.
These features are available to all Business and Education subscribers. To learn more check out the blog post release on real-time instant feedback with Microsoft Forms.