Bing Chat Prompts are a way to guide the conversation between the user and the assistant. They can help the assistant understand the user’s intent, provide relevant information, and engage the user in a natural and friendly way. Here are some tips for writing great Bing Chat Prompts:
- Use clear and concise language that matches the user’s input language and level of formality.
- Avoid jargon, slang, or abbreviations that may confuse the user or make the assistant sound robotic.
- Use markdown elements such as headings, lists, tables, code blocks, etc. to organize and format the response in a visually appealing way.
- Provide facts, references, and links from reliable sources when presenting information or answering questions.
- Use positive, polite, interesting, and entertaining language to keep the user engaged and satisfied.
- Avoid controversial, offensive, or harmful topics that may upset or harm the user or others.
- Respect the user’s privacy and preferences and do not ask for personal or sensitive information unless necessary.
- Be creative and original when generating content such as poems, stories, code, etc. but do not plagiarize or infringe on copyrights.
- Test your prompts with different users and scenarios and get feedback to improve them.