Shifts is a powerful service that facilitates scheduling, work schedule coverage, and can be a powerful tool for frontline workers. Shifts can easily be integrated with Microsoft Teams and can be leveraged easily in a mobile platform giving you fast and easy management of your communication for your teams.
Five things you want to know about shifts:
- You can create, update, and manages shift schedules.
- Shifts allows you to send messages to individual people or an entire team.
- In Shifts you can easily share documents with each other.
- Employees can view upcoming shifts that have been scheduled for them, change their shift, and manage it.
- Shifts does not currently support guest users.
To learn more about Shifts check out these great resources: