Microsoft Forms is an excellent resource in Office 365 that shines when dealing with any form of assessment. Microsoft Forms is at its best when collecting feedback from others; in this case, students/parents.
Microsoft Forms allows you to:
- Create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in.
- Share quizzes with your students using any web browser, even on mobile devices.
- Create formative assessments using branching.
- Use built-in analytics to evaluate your students’ quiz results.
- Create assessments as a team by sharing a quiz draft with other educators.
- You can export data, (such as quiz results to Excel for additional analysis or grading).
Click here to check out the Microsoft Forms quick start guide to learn more.