Below are simple steps on how to set up and manage your Microsoft Meeting.
- To schedule a meeting, click on the calendar icon, and then select New Meeting
- Type in a meeting title and enter a location.
Note: An online meeting is created by default.
- Choose a start and end time, and add details if needed.
- Add attendees in the Atendee box. They can be required attendees or optional attendees.
- Select Scheduling Assistant to see everyone’s available times in a calendar view.
- Select a channel to meet in. If you wish for the meeting to take place inside a specific channel.
- Lastly, type details for the meeting so your participants have background information you wish to meet about.