Add style to your next presentation with new presenter modes in Microsoft Teams meetings. Presenter modes enable you to customize how content and your video feed appear together during a meeting. You can now use new presenter modes:
- Reporter places content above your shoulder just like a news story.
- Side-by-side displays your video feed next to your content.
- We’ve had standout for a while, which shows your video feed as a silhouette in front of the shared content.
New Presenter modes allow you to customize how your video feed and content appear together. Reporter places content above your shoulder just like a news story. Side-by-side displays your video feed next to your content. Standout shows your video feed as a silhouette in front of the shared content. Note: presenter modes are not yet available with PowerPoint Live, but will be soon.
To turn use a presenter mode during your meeting:
- Turn on your video.
- Select the Share icon from the meeting controls.
- Select one of the Presenter mode icons to choose your mode.
- Share your screen or a window.
A small pop-up window will appear, allowing you to see the attendee view.
If you’re including a video with your presentation, you’ll want attendees to be able to hear it. After selecting the Share content icon, toggle the option to Include computer sound to on before sharing. This will ensure any sounds played by your device—including video audio—will be included with the presentation.
To learn more check out this Microsoft Support Document.