How to clear data collected or stored by Microsoft Edge
To clear browsing info stored on your device, like saved passwords or cookies:
- In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select the check box next to each data type you’d like to clear, and then select Clear now.
- If you’d like, you can select Choose what to clear every time you close the browser and choose which data types should be cleared.
To clear browsing history collected by Microsoft:
- To see your browsing history associated with your account, sign in to your account at account.microsoft.com. In addition, you also have the option of clearing your browsing data that Microsoft has collected using the Microsoft privacy dashboard.
- To delete your browsing history and other diagnostic data associated with your Windows 10 device, select Start > Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback , and then select Delete under Delete diagnostic data.
To clear individual passwords stored by Microsoft Edge on your device:
- In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings > Profiles , and then select Passwords.
- Under Saved passwords, select More actions next to a website name, and then select Delete to clear the password saved for that site.
How to manage your privacy settings in Microsoft Edge
To change your level of tracking prevention, clear your browsing data, help improve Microsoft Edge, and more, select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
To choose if websites can ask for permission to use your location, camera, microphone, and more, select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions.
To choose what types of data are synced across your devices, or to turn off syncing entirely, select Settings and more > Settings > Profiles > Sync.