Get private, personalized feedback on your speaking skills in real-time with Speaker Coach. You’ll also get a summary after the meeting ends.
To turn on Speaker Coach:
- In your Teams meeting, select the more actions menu (…) then select Turn on Speaker Coach
- When presenting using PowerPoint Live, you can also select the Speaker Coach icon under the main slide.
After the meeting, you’ll receive a notification when your Insights report is ready. You can also access this from the Speaker Coach tab in the meeting chat.
The notification during the meeting is private to the user and not visible to anyone else. It is not included in the meeting recording if the user or anyone in the meeting started recording. The summary report after the meeting is also private and visible only to the user and not accessible by others within Microsoft, including IT administrators.
- Currently only English is supported. The Teams app language must be set to English, as well.
- Speaker Coach is not available in channel meetings or when using the “Meet now” option.
- If you’ve disabled transcription’s speaker attribution in settings, you won’t be able to use Speaker Coach.
To learn more, CLICK HERE.