With manage what attendees see, meeting organizers can keep the focus on selected presenters and content by limiting which videos are shown to attendees. Attendees will only see content and videos you bring on screen, creating a more consistent experience. Learn more.
If you create your meeting invite in the Outlook desktop app, you can enable manage what attendees see before you send out the invite (or at any point after, too).
- Create a Teams meeting invitation in Outlook. In the ribbon, select Meeting options.
- A new window will open. Add presenters and co-organizers. These are the people who will also be able to see the “off screen” area.
- Toggle Manage what attendees see to Yes, then select Save.
You can also turn on managed what attendees see during a meeting from the Teams desktop app—even if you didn’t set it up beforehand!
- After joining the meeting, select the ellipsis (…) icon to open the More actions menu, then select Meeting options.
- A new window will open. Add presenters and co-organizers.
- Turn on Managed what attendees see using the radio button, then select Save.
If you want to turn managed what attendees see off at any point in the meeting, just follow the same steps.