Microsoft 365 Copilot: A Whole New Way to Work
Have you ever wished you had a copilot for work? Someone who could help you write, edit, analyze, present, communicate, and collaborate more effectively and efficiently? Well, now you do. Meet Microsoft 365 Copilot—the ultimate productivity tool that combines the power of large language models (LLMs) with your data in the Microsoft Graph and the Microsoft 365 apps.
Microsoft 365 Copilot is integrated into the apps you already use every day, freeing you to focus on the most important work and less on the busy work. Working alongside you, Microsoft 365 Copilot helps you to unleash creativity, unlock productivity, and uplevel skills.
Here are some of the top features of Microsoft 365 Copilot that will transform your work:
- Copilot in Word writes, edits, summarizes, and creates right alongside you. With only a brief prompt, Copilot in Word will create a first draft for you, bringing in information from across your organization as needed. You can also ask Copilot to shorten or rewrite sections of your document to make it more concise or change its tone. You can even get feedback from Copilot on how to improve your writing style and clarity.
- Copilot in Excel analyzes data and generates insights for you. Whether you need a simple formula or a complex pivot table, Copilot in Excel can help you with natural language commands. You can also ask Copilot to create charts or graphs based on your data or suggest ways to visualize it better. Copilot can also answer questions about your data or perform calculations for you.
- Copilot in PowerPoint helps you create stunning presentations with ease. You can give Copilot a topic or an outline and it will generate slides with relevant content and design for you. You can also ask Copilot to add images or videos from Bing or other sources or suggest ways to make your presentation more engaging and persuasive.
- Copilot in Outlook helps you manage your email and calendar more efficiently. You can ask Copilot to draft replies for you based on previous conversations or context. You can also ask Copilot to schedule meetings for you based on your availability and preferences or suggest times that work best for everyone involved. Copilot can also help you follow up on important tasks or reminders from your emails.
- Copilot in Teams helps you collaborate better with your colleagues and customers. You can ask Copilot to create meeting agendas or summaries for you based on chat threads or documents. You can also ask Copilot to generate status updates or reports for your team based on recent activities or data sources. Additionally, if English is not your native language then use copilots translation feature which allows real-time translation between over 100 languages.
Microsoft 365 is also introducing a new experience called Business Chat that works across all these apps and more. Business Chat lets you interact with Microsoft 365 using natural language prompts like “tell my team how we updated the product strategy” or “create a budget proposal based on last quarter’s sales”. Business Chat will generate responses based on your data in the Microsoft Graph—your calendar, emails, chats, documents etc.—and helps you complete tasks faster and easier.
Microsoft 365 Copilot is not just another AI tool—it’s your copilot for work. It empowers you to do more with less effort, to be more creative and productive, and to learn new skills along the way.