Now when you present using PowerPoint Live, your attendees can choose to zoom in on a slide to get a closer look at the details (the ability for presenters to zoom and pan is coming soon!).
Just share your content using PowerPoint Live—that’s it!
There are a few different ways you can zoom in on a slide:
- On a touch-enabled device, pinch or use the stretch touch gesture
- On your keyboard, select the + or – keys
- Hover over the slide, then hold down the Ctrl key while you scroll with your mouse wheel
- Select the More actions menu (…) at the bottom of the slide, and then select + or –
To pan around the slide, do one of the following:
- On a touch-enabled device, use one finger to touch and drag
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard
- Select and drag using a mouse or trackpad
To reset your zoom level to default (100%), select the Esc key.