Keeping students, teachers, or employees engaged in specific work-related tasks can be challenging. Microsoft Teams recently released a new Praise tool, that gives you the ability to recognize someone in your work team publicly so all team members can see.
Follow these simple steps below to give praise:
- Step 1: Open up Microsoft Teams and go to a team.
- Step 2: Pick the channel where you would like to acknowledge the person you are about to Praise.
- Step 3: Click on New Conversation then click on the ellipses (…)
- Step 4: Select Praise, then pick the Praise badge you want to share with that individual. There are currently 9 options. You do have the options of adding more than one name to the praise.
- Step 5: Type the name of whom you would like to Praise and then you can add a personalized note. It will then let you preview the message and allow you to send it or go back to make some edits.