Customizing your meeting options is the key to a polished presentation.
You can edit most meeting options during a meeting, but setting them beforehand provides a smoother experience for both you and your attendees.
Here are a few of the options we recommend checking:
- Customize your meeting lobby if you want more control over how attendees join.
- Assign co-organizers and presenters. The people you assign must already be invited to the meeting, so add them to your “Required” list first. Then you can make them a co-organizer in meeting options.
- Co-organizers have the most capabilities available to them, including the ability to change meeting options.
- By default, everyone in your meeting is a presenter, which gives them extra functionality in the meeting. If you don’t want this, choose either “Only me and co-organizers” or “Specific people.”
- If you know you’ll want to record the meeting, you can select to record automatically.
When you’re done customizing your meeting options, don’t forget to select Save.